Mental Health Counseling in Edmonton
Your Nervous System needs to be tended to.
Sana = Healing & Soma = Body
A heart-centered, trauma-informed centre that captures the wholeness of the person through touch and through words.
At Sana Soma Integrative Centre, we understand that your healing journey and growth aren’t like everyone else’s, which is why Sana Soma offers an integrative approach to maximize the results that you desire.
- Registered Therapeutical Counselor
- Registered Social Worker
- Somatic Practitioner
- Andean Shaman
- To help balance my client’s mind/body/spirit with a combination of proven modalities that smooths the path for deeper healing and transformation.
- That when it comes to transformation, I fully engage with my clients by actively listening and honoring their story. My work is an appreciation of returning to self, and to appreciate your body’s command of self-care and restoration.
- To look at the entire family system for clues on repeated unhealthy patterns and boundaries
- To continue to offer client/person-centered approaches, which means that you lead and direct our sessions without judgment and complete acceptance and support
What to expect:
- An opportunity to co-create goals and a relationship for change.
- A culturally attuned and relational support system. I hold space to support individuals from systemic & relational traumas. The communities I support are & not limited to: BIPOC, LGBTQAI+, & Trauma survivors
My purpose is to offer a safe, calm container for individuals who are searching
for integrative healing and a personalized journey.
Please verify your insurance company to determine your benefit plan coverage.
My work is inspired by my training, certifications, and experiences in:
• Registered Social Work
• Registered Therapeutical Counselor
• Clinical Hypnotherapy
• Somatic Embodiment & Regulation
• Family/Conflict Mediation
• TRE Practitoner
Are You Ready For The Next Steps?
Disclaimer: Please note, Anita Mittal is NOT a medical doctor. Always consult a medical doctor or appropriate physician to discuss your conditions and receive their medical advice. Do not rely on this website for diagnosis or medical advice, this site serves solely as general holistic guidance to your concerns. The Information provided by Anita Mittal and this website is not a substitute for medical advice. Anita Mittal assumes NO responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from action taken based on her holistic advice and the information or material on or linked to this site.